The biggest question that arose from the victory was Willie's choice to bring Smith out of the bullpen in the eighth instead of Heilman. I didn't have a problem with the move and I don't see how you could argue against it. At the time the Mets were sitting non-save situation type lead and just looking to wrap up the victory. Heilman is admittedly not feeling fantastic and I think if Smith impresses the club enough you'll see a lot more of him late in games then anyone expected.
- I don't know how to say "Spring Training doesn't mean anything" in Hebrew.
- You expected the great D from Beltran, but not so much from the other guy.
- John Harper doesn't agree with me or Mr. Randolph.
- 21 losses in March really doesn't mean much.
- Carlos Beltran is the second best player in the NL according to Mark Hale...Adam Wainwright was not available for comment.